As a cautionary plan, the Township Administration Office will be closed to walk-in traffic effective 3:00 pm March 16, 2020, through April 13, 2020. The James A. Umble Park is CLOSED through April 13, 2020. The Zoning Hearing WILL take place at 7:30 pm on Monday, March 16. All other committee, commission, and Board meetings are canceled effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020 through Tuesday, April 7, 2020. Scheduling for future Township hours and meetings are reviewed and monitored day-by-day.
Please take note of the following:
- Emergency Services – Dial 9-1-1
- For information about COVID-19, please visit: https://www.chesco.org/4376/Coronavirus-COVID-19
- Please call 610-273-3970 with any Township questions. Leave a message and staff will return calls as soon as possible
- E-mail any Township questions to email@example.com
- All permit applications and other forms, with the exception of Stormwater Facility applications, are online at honeybrooktwp.com
- Submit permit applications or permit payments (checks made payable to “Honey Brook Township”) either in the drop box in the Administration Office Parking lot or by mail at P.O. Box 1281, Honey Brook, PA 19344
- Please contact Technicon at 610-286-1622, extension 100, for:
– Stormwater-related questions, or
– Scheduling of inspections
- Any tax billing questions may be directed to:
– For school real estate tax: 610-286-8632
– For County or Township real estate tax: 610-344-6370
– For Earned Income Tax (a.k.a. EIT): Keystone Collections Group, 610-269-4402
For more information, please click here.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these unusual times.
Bid Results for Township Building HVAC Project
Sealed bids for the HVAC replacement system at the Honey Brook Township Administration Building were opened at 11:15 am on Monday, September 30. Click here to view the results.
Click here to see the complete 2020 meeting schedule.
Last update: March 30, 2020.