Click on the type of permit below to pull up the form.  Print, fill out, and return to the Township Administration Office.  All forms may also be obtained in person at the Township Administration Office.

Before making any improvements to your property, including sheds, decks, additions, please remember to procure a building permit application or a zoning permit application at the Township office.  Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm.  Please note:  a $25 application fee is due at the time of building or zoning permit application.

View the 2017 Fee Schedule


Honey Brook Township Code Of Ordinances:

Zoning Map (5.28mb)


Building Permit Applications (Uniform Construction Code):

Click here to read more about building permit requirements.
Click here to read more about building inspection requirements.

Residential Building Permit.  (Use this permit also for roofed decks or for decks above 30″ off the ground.)
Mobile Home placement.

Commercial Building Permit.

Alternative Energy Sources.
Private Above Ground or Inground Swimming Pool, Spa, Hot Tub.
Electrical Permit.
Plumbing/Mechanical Permit.


Zoning Permit Applications:
Agricultural Building.
Deck, unroofed and under 30″ off the ground. If roofed or above 30″ off the ground, use Residential Building Permit.
Shed, accessory structure.
Sign Construction.
Timber Harvest/Logging.
Note:  A separate Application for District Services should also be submitted to the Chester County Conservation District.
– Click on the following link for information on Woodland and Hedgerow Conservation standards.
Click here for a map of Woodland Classifications for Honey Brook Township.


Other Permit Applications & Forms:
Accessory Apartment Use & Occupancy (U&O).
Complaint Form.
Deck the Brook 2017–check back in late fall 2017.  Decoration contest sponsored by the HBCP.
Driveway.  An escrow is required to be posted at the time of application per Resolution 10-2007 and Ordinance #84-2000.
Facilities Use Application.
Kennel Permit Application (Township).  See the PA Department of Agriculture website for state kennel regulations (state licensing also required).
No-Impact Home Occupation Application.
Open Records Request.
Public Hearing Application:  Zoning Hearing
Public Hearing Application:  Conditional Use
Road Occupation – for work in the Right-of-Way.
– Click here for the PennDOT Fee Schedule for Highway Occupancy Permits (HOPs).
Rural Occupation Application/Annual Compliance Checklist.
Senior Fitness Class Waiver.  Led by Jen Bauer on 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month.
Special Exception Home Occupation Application/Annual Compliance Checklist.
Stormwater Management Applications–please contact the Township Administration Office at 610-273-3970.
Summer Youth Activities
Tennis Tuesdays.  Five sessions beginning June 20.  8:30-9:30 am for 1st-4th graders; 9:30-11:00 for 5th-8th graders.
Half-Day Summer Camp.  Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays for five weeks beginning June 20.  No camp July 4-6.  For K-6th graders.

Tent Sale.
Trailer Removal (includes Trailer Demolition).
Use & Occupancy (U&O) Change of Use.
Yard Sale.


Subdivision/Land Development:

Subdivision/Land Development Application and Checklist.
Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance (SALDO), 109-2004.  This is also known as Chapter 22 in the Township Code of Ordinances.

Planning Commission filing deadline for formal plans is 12 business days prior to the monthly Planning Commission meeting.
Planning Commission filing deadline for sketch plans is 5 business days prior to the monthly Planning Commission meeting.

Click here for the complete 2017 meeting schedule, including filing deadlines.

Act 247 Chester County Planning Commission Referral.



Last update:  March 28, 2017.