Click on the type of permit below to pull up the form. Print, fill out, and return to the Township Administration Office. All forms may also be obtained in person at the Township Administration Office.
Before making any improvements to your property, including sheds, decks, additions, please remember to procure a building permit application or a zoning permit application at the Township office. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm. Please note: a $25 application fee is due at the time of building or zoning permit application.
Honey Brook Township Code Of Ordinances:
- Use this link to view an index to the Honey Brook Township Code of Ordinances. The index will help locate the chapter in which the ordinance you are looking for has been codified via General Code. NOTE: Ordinances passed since March 2015 are not yet codified.
- All ordinances passed through March 2015 are codified into the Township Code of Ordinances. Use this link to search by topic.
Building Permit Applications (Uniform Construction Code):
Zoning Permit Applications:
Deck, unroofed and under 30″ off the ground. If roofed or above 30″ off the ground, use Residential Building Permit.
Shed, accessory structure.
– Note: A separate Application for District Services should also be submitted to the Chester County Conservation District.
– Click on the following link for information on Woodland and Hedgerow Conservation standards.
– Click here for a map of Woodland Classifications for Honey Brook Township.
Other Permit Applications & Forms:
Accessory Apartment Use & Occupancy (U&O).
Deck the Brook 2017–check back in late fall 2017. Decoration contest sponsored by the HBCP.
Driveway. An escrow is required to be posted at the time of application per Resolution 10-2007 and Ordinance #84-2000.
Facilities Use Application.
Honey Brook Harmony Day 2017 sponsorship form.
Kennel Permit Application (Township). See the PA Department of Agriculture website for state kennel regulations (state licensing also required).
No-Impact Home Occupation Application.
Open Records Request.
Public Hearing Application: Zoning Hearing
Public Hearing Application: Conditional Use
Registration of Non-Conforming Use.
Road Occupation – for work in the Right-of-Way.
– Click here for the PennDOT Fee Schedule for Highway Occupancy Permits (HOPs).
Rural Occupation Application/Annual Compliance Checklist.
Senior Fitness Class Waiver. Led by Jen Bauer on 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month.
Special Exception Home Occupation Application/Annual Compliance Checklist.
Stormwater Management Applications–please contact the Township Administration Office at 610-273-3970.
Summer Youth Activities
– Tennis Tuesdays for 1st-8th graders. Check back in spring 2018 for signups.
– Half-Day Summer Camp for K-6th graders. Check back in spring 2018 for signups.
Subdivision/Land Development Application and Checklist.
Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance (SALDO), 109-2004. This is also known as Chapter 22 in the Township Code of Ordinances.
Planning Commission filing deadline for formal plans is 12 business days prior to the monthly Planning Commission meeting.
Planning Commission filing deadline for sketch plans is 5 business days prior to the monthly Planning Commission meeting.
Click here for the complete 2017 meeting schedule, including filing deadlines.
Last update: August 22, 2017.