Honey Brook Township is a member of the Western Chester County Council of Governments. It meets the 4th Wednesday of each month (except July and December) starting at 7:00 pm at the Caln Township Building, 253 Municipal Drive, Thorndale PA 19372.
WCCCOG Members include Atglen Borough, Caln Township, Coatesville City, East Brandywine Township, East Fallowfield Township, Honey Brook Borough, Honey Brook Township, Modena Borough, Parkesburg Borough, South Coatesville Borough, Valley Township, and West Brandywine Township.
Objectives of the WCCCOG are:
- to attract new business and industry;
- invest in new economic opportunities that stem from the region’s heritage and landscape;
- improve the existing transportation system;
- encourage a coordinated approach to development and conservation and foster intermunicipal cooperation; and
- brand the Western Chester County Region with an identity that reflects its strengths and Character.
Subcommittees are working on these objectives and other projects, such as equipment sharing, health plans, grants, joint police and fire departments and many more.
Last update: April 11, 2018.