Emergency Management Coordinator (EMC)
The Emergency Management Coordinator (EMC) for Honey Brook Township is Robert D. Esposito, Jr.
The Deputy EMC for Honey Brook Township is Bill Ford.
Please do not park on municipal roads during winter weather–snow or ice, in any amount–or vehicles will be subject to towing at the owner’s expense per Resolution 2-2013 and the snow and ice emergency Ordinance 61-1994 on November 9, 1994. It is now codified into the Township Code of Ordinances in Chapter 15, Section 9.
Read more about being prepared for winter weather in the Pennsylvania State Association of Township Supervisors’ newsletter, Townships Today, or read ReadyChesCo’s Ten Things to Remember During Snow Events.
ReadyAmerica: includes a printable plan for emergencies
511PAConnect: info for motorists on road closures due to accidents or weather.
ReadyPA: website with disaster preparedness & emergency preparedness tips.
– ReadyChesCo: this free service notifies you during a major crisis or emergency, and delivers important emergency alerts; such as weather, road closures, health, or community alerts. You can choose to sign up by county, municipality, or by topic. Choose the notifications and updates you want sent to you on all your devices—email account (work, home, other), cell phone (via SMS), or pager. Please note that your wireless carrier may charge you to get messages on your device, so check your plan to see what is covered. You can choose to stop getting these messages at any time.
– Chester County Water Resources Authority: Struble Dam Emergency Action Plan notice.
– Department of Emergency Services Preparedness info
– June 2015 Responder newsletter.
– ReadyNotifyPA: sign up for emergency alerts to be sent via text or e-mail
– SpecialNeedsPA: registry for persons with special needs who would require extra assistance in a disaster, particularly in instances of a large-scale evacuation
– Ten Things to Remember During Floods
Red Cross: “Get Prepared” website
Last update: May 23, 2018.