Click here for the Board of Supervisors’ Emergency Declaration as of April 8, 2020.
All other meetings going forward may happen in-person, virtually on Zoom, or be cancelled as circumstances dictate. Please check back frequently for updates.
Please take note of the following:
- Emergency Services – Dial 9-1-1
- For information about COVID-19, please visit: https://www.chesco.org/4376/Coronavirus-COVID-19
- Please call 610-273-3970 with any Township questions. If calling outside of regular business hours of 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday, leave a message and staff will return calls as soon as possible
- E-mail any Township questions to email@example.com
- All permit applications and other forms, with the exception of Stormwater Facility applications, are online at honeybrooktwp.com
- Submit permit applications or permit payments (checks made payable to “Honey Brook Township”) either in the drop box in the Administration Office Parking lot or by mail at P.O. Box 1281, Honey Brook, PA 19344
- To schedule a building inspection, call 610-286-1622, ext. 100
- Any tax billing questions may be directed to:
– For school real estate tax: 610-286-8632
– For County or Township real estate tax: 610-344-6370
– For Earned Income Tax (a.k.a. EIT): Keystone Collections Group, 610-269-4402
The Board of Supervisors is accepting sealed bids for the following effective immediately until 2:00 pm on Thursday, June 18, 2020:
1. Approximately 80,000 square yards of Road Seal Coat in place
2. Approximately 200,000 linear feet of Traffic Line Painting
3. Rental of Trucks with Operators and Paver with Operator with Operator all paid PA prevailing wages
4. Roller and Skid Loader with Mill Head without operators
The public and bidders are welcome to view the bid opening at 7:00 pm on Thursday, June 18, 2020 via the “Zoom” online platform by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00 noon on Thursday, June 18, 2020 for a link.
Click here to see the legal ad in its entirety.
NEW! In-person Regular Board of Supervisors meetings are live-streamed; view them by clicking here .
Meetings begin at 7:00 pm on the second Wednesday of the month, February-December and on the first Monday in January.
Honey Brook Township is a pleasant mix of living arrangements. There are some of the finest farms and farmhouses in our area; fine retirement communities; approximately 600 mobile home park units; and many single-family dwellings. The PA Fish Commission, in cooperation with the Chester County Parks Department, maintain Struble Lake. The Township maintains the James A. Umble Memorial Park along Suplee Road, which is open to the public and is home to the Twin Valley Little League.
The heartbeat of any small community is the local volunteers, who donate their time and talent to improve our quality of life. Most notably, but not limited to, they include the Honey Brook Fire Company and Elverson-Honey Brook EMS, the Honey Brook Community Library, and the Honey Brook Food Pantry. Any one of these organizations is looking for willing helpers at any time. Visit the About the Township page for a listing of other local organizations, including church groups and service clubs, in addition to other helpful websites.
Read about our Township’s history.
Click here to see the complete 2020 meeting schedule.
When required, public hearings for Ordinances, Conditional Use Applications, sale of Township property, bid information, and other Township business are advertised in advance of the hearings. Legal notices for the Township are published in the Daily Local News. Visit the Pennsylvania Public Notices website to search for notices of interest to you.
Last update: June 2, 2020.