September is National Recovery Month. The Chester County Department of Drug and Alcohol Services is holding events throughout September to educate community members on the the facts of the drug overdose epidemic in Chester County including drug trends, risk and protective factors, and how to access drug and alcohol treatment in Chester County.
These events require registration and include:
- Community Conversation on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. in the West Chester Book Outlet in the West Goshen Shopping Center located at 967 Paoli Pike, West Chester
- Generation Found on Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the East Goshen Township building located at 1580 Paoli Pike, West Chester
- National Recovery Night Baseball Game on Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 7:05 p.m. at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia (tickets are $20)
- The Narcotics Overdose Prevention and Education (NOPE) Task Force Presentation on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. in the Chester County Government Services Center, 3rd floor cafeteria located at 601 Westtown Road, West Chester
- Recovery Walks! 2017 on Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. in the Great Plaza located at Penn’s Landing, Philadelphia
Registration information can be found on each of the respective links.