The Board of Supervisors and staff of Honey Brook Township extend their condolences to the family of Joe Fenstermacher. The Board just recently learned that he passed away in October of 2020. He will be remembered for his devotion to the citizens and Township of Honey Brook before, during, and after his time of service on the Board of Supervisors of Honey Brook Township.
- Zoning Hearings on August 16, 2021
- Twin Valley School District Tax Bills Delayed
- U.S. Treasury Emergency Rental & Utility Assistance Program for Chester County announced
- Fresh2You Mobile Market Returns to Honey Brook June 9-November 17
- Honey Brook Community Library Offers Summer Youth Reading Programs