Brandywine Valley Active Aging (BVAA) is hosting a Covid-19 Vaccine Clinic at the Honey Brook Community Library (HBCL), 687 Compass Road, on Tuesday, October 5 from noon to 3:00 pm. Click here for all the details. Those who have yet to be vaccinated must register for this one-time J&J vaccine online or by calling 610-383-6900. Please note that this is not a booster for Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J.
- Chester County Flood Recovery Information Available
- Mobile Vaccine Clinic at HBCL Oct. 5, noon-3 pm
- Used Bicycle and Sewing Machine Drive at the CCSWA Oct. 24
- Zoning Hearings Scheduled for Monday, October 4, 2021
- U.S. Treasury Emergency Rental & Utility Assistance Program for Chester County announced