Bid Opportunities & Results
Bid documents available at the link above, at the Honey Brook Township Administration Office from 9 am until 3 pm daily, by mail, by fax, or by e-mailing email@example.com. Deadline for sealed bids to be delivered to the Honey Brook Township Administration Building, 500 Suplee Road, is Wednesday, December 2 at 10:00 a.m. Bids to be opened at 10:15 am. Contract award at the Board of Supervisors Workshop at 7:00 pm.
Bid result from November 11, 2020 for:
– Snow and ice removal, for a dump truck with plow and cinder spreader with operator and also a skid loader with a snow blower and bucket with operator: Wills Property Maintenance, LLC, for $150.00/hour and $120.00/hour, respectively.
Click here to see the bid results from June 18, 2020 for:
1. Approximately 80,000 square yards of Road Seal Coat in place
2. Approximately 200,000 linear feet of Traffic Line Painting
3. Rental of Trucks with Operators and Paver with Operator with Operator all paid PA prevailing wages*
4. Roller and Skid Loader with Mill Head without operators*
*awarding of these bids was tabled until the July 8, 2020 Regular Board of Supervisors meeting.
This page was last updated November 17, 2020.