Public / Legal Notices
2022 Meeting Dates
Residents and Taxpayers of Honey Brook Township, Chester County are notified of the 2022 meeting schedule:
– Board of Supervisors Workshop – 1st Wed. of each month February to December
– Board of Supervisors Regular – 2nd Wed. each month February to December
– Land Preservation Committee – 3rd Tues. of January, April, August, & October
– Planning Commission – 4th Thurs. each month January to October, 2nd Thurs. of November & December
– Park & Recreation Board (includes Trail Study Committee) – 3rd Thurs. each month January to November
All meetings begin at 7:00 pm prevailing time and are held in the Honey Brook Township Administration Building, 500 Suplee Road, Honey Brook, PA. Supervisors meetings are also on the “Zoom” online platform. All interested persons may appear and be heard. Due to the ongoing health concerns caused by COVID-19, masks are optional however social distancing is required inside the Township Building. Very limited seating available.
Any person with a disability who requires an auxiliary aid, service, or accommodation or who wishes to attend via the “Zoom” online meeting platform should call or e-mail Warren Obenski at 610-273-3970 or email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
This page was last updated May 24, 2022.