**Update as of March 30, 2020: Technicon Enterprises, Inc. has closed in accordance with Governor Wolf’s emergency declaration of March 19, 2020. No building inspections or code enforcement activities will be conducted until the declaration is lifted. As of March 30, that date is April 6 but is subject to change.**
Please take note of the following:
- Emergency Services – Dial 9-1-1
- For information about COVID-19, please visit: https://www.chesco.org/4376/Coronavirus-COVID-19
- Please call 610-273-3970 with any Township questions. Leave a message and staff will return calls as soon as possible
- E-mail any Township questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All permit applications and other forms, with the exception of Stormwater Facility applications, are online at honeybrooktwp.com
- Submit permit applications or permit payments (checks made payable to “Honey Brook Township”) either in the drop box in the Administration Office Parking lot or by mail at P.O. Box 1281, Honey Brook, PA 19344
- Any tax billing questions may be directed to:
– For school real estate tax: 610-286-8632
– For County or Township real estate tax: 610-344-6370
– For Earned Income Tax (a.k.a. EIT): Keystone Collections Group, 610-269-4402
NEW! Watch a live stream of Regular Meetings of the Board of Supervisors by clicking here .
Meetings begin at 7:00 pm on the second Wednesday of the month, February-December and on the first Monday in January.
Honey Brook Township is a pleasant mix of living arrangements. There are some of the finest farms and farmhouses in our area; fine retirement communities; approximately 600 mobile home park units; and many single-family dwellings. The PA Fish Commission, in cooperation with the Chester County Parks Department, maintain Struble Lake. The Township maintains the James A. Umble Memorial Park along Suplee Road, which is open to the public and is home to the Twin Valley Little League.
The heartbeat of any small community is the local volunteers, who donate their time and talent to improve our quality of life. Most notably, but not limited to, they include the Honey Brook Fire Company and Elverson-Honey Brook EMS, the Honey Brook Community Library, and the Honey Brook Food Pantry. Any one of these organizations is looking for willing helpers at any time. Visit the About the Township page for a listing of other local organizations, including church groups and service clubs, in addition to other helpful websites.
Read about our Township’s history.
Click here to see the complete 2020 meeting schedule.
When required, public hearings for Ordinances, Conditional Use Applications, sale of Township property, bid information, and other Township business are advertised in advance of the hearings. Legal notices for the Township are published in the Daily Local News. Visit the Pennsylvania Public Notices website to search for notices of interest to you.
Last update: March 30, 2020.